Compliance and Security
It’s a difficulty faced by a variety of industries these days – with a recent increase in government regulations aimed at accessibility and privacy, you have new data backup and recovery security challenges every day.
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999 (GLBA)
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) 1.2
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA)
- Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 (FISMA)
- Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP or eDiscovery)
That’s why organizations everywhere are turning to DataVault, powered by Asigra, to remotely backup critical information. Not only do we offer a complete audit trail to all of our customers, but a certified destruction process and fingerprint technology that must be registered with our main data center at every software instance means you’ll meet compliance standards in any environment. Your data is encrypted at rest and in flight using your own private key.
Platform agnostic, efficient data recovery without the capital expense defines DataVault, powered by Asigra, remote backup and recovery services. It’s intuitive, continual protection – peace of mind - without the excessive costs.